Job Title: Regional Support Co-ordinator
Employer: Plan International
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013
Duty Station: Kampala
Founded 75 years ago, Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organization in the World .
- Coordinates PRAAC program planning , budgeting , reporting and support to PRAAC country teams to improve the quality of project delivery and reporting
- Ensures relationships are built and maintained with the plan and partiner staff working on the PRAAC project in Kenya , Uganda and Zimbabwe, Plan Australia , AusAID and NGO AACES partiners
- Provide coordination and support to teams to improve the quality and consistency of PRAAC programming through appropriate implementation of the PRAAC M&E framework and tools , development of studies and documentation and supporting in-country technical capacity of PRAAC staff
- Promote PRAAC learning and reflection processes and use of monitoring data to inform program development and improvement , and the production of case studies , reports and other materials to influence programming by Plan, AACES partiners and other stakeholders .
- Professional preferably with a post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline and experience in monitoring and evaluation , particularly participatory and people -centrered approaches .
- Minimum of 5-years experience at senior level in NGO environment , preferably in developing countries .
- A proven track record of leading a team with associated reporting and liaison
Suitably qualified candidates should forward letters of application , together with a CV . Contract telephone numbers, copies of relevant certificates names and contact details of three references plus salary history should be included and sent to the undersigned.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged n to apply . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted .
NB; Applications should only be sent to the email address below , indicating the job title in the subject . No hard copies will be accepted
The Country Human Resources Manager